- AMD AM4 Socket
- 2 DIMMs, Supports DDR4 3200+(OC)*
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- Graphics Output : DVI-D, D-Sub
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
Super Alloy Motherboard
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
This ASRock motherboard uses a Realtek gigabit LAN chip to support extremely fast internet connections.
Dual Graphics Outputs
Complete with two types of most used connectors! Packed with a DVI + D-SUB combo, you have more graphics output options now.
Solid Capacitor Design
ASRock applied solid capacitors on this motherboard. With these solid caps, this motherboard is allowed to perform more stably and ensure longer lifetime.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Socket: AMD AM4
- Chipset: AMD A320
- Manufacturer OptionalDDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 3200+(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
Refer to manufacturers link for CPU related variations
- Maximum Memory: 32GB
- Graphics: Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU
R-Series Graphics in A-series APU
- Graphics Ports: 1 x VGA
1 x DVI-D
- Multi-GPU Support: -
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
- RAID: "RAID 0, 1, 10 "
- Wireless: -
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC887 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: "6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (4 at back, 2 at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)"
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
1 x D-Sub
1 x DVI-D
2 x USB 2.0
4 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x COM Port
1 x TPM
1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker
1 x CPU Fan
2 x Chassis Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 4 pin 12V
1 x Front Audio
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
- Accessories: Quick Installation Guide
2 x SATA Data Cables
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.8600 kg
- Warranty: 2 Year Replacement Warranty
- Manufacturer OptionalNo. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- Manufacturer OptionalMax LAN Speed: GB LAN