- AMD AM4 Socket
- Supports DDR4 3533+ (OC)
- 1 PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x16, 1 PCIe 2.0 x1
- AMD Quad CrossFireX™
- Graphics Output: DisplayPort, HDMI
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), Nichicon Fine Gold Series Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3, 1 Ultra M.2 (PCIe Gen3 x4), 1 M.2 (SATA3)
- 2 USB 3.1 Gen2 (Rear Type-A+C)
- 6 USB 3.1 Gen1 (2 Front, 4 Rear)
- Realtek Gigabit LAN
Tough as Steel. True Legend.
Steel Legend represents the philosophical state of rock-solid durability and irresistible aesthetics. Built around most demanding specs and features, the Steel Legend series aims at daily users and mainstream enthusiasts! Providing a strong array of materials/components to ensure a stable and reliable performance. A motherboard that fulfills every task - with style!
Rule Your Own Lighting Way - Polychrome RGB
Steel legend motherboards deliver stunning performance and superior aesthetics to rule your own colorful lighting way! ASRock offers a very comprehensive control to perform the built-in RGB LEDs or the connected LED strips, CPU fans, coolers, chassis and any RGB devices smoothly. Devices can be synchronized across the Polychrome RGB Sync-certified accessories as well.
Dual M.2 For SSD
Two of the world’s fastest M.2 slots. One delivers up to PCIe Gen3 x4 32Gb/s transfer speed, the other one supports SATA3 6Gb/s mode.
Dual USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-A + Type-C)
This motherboard has a pair of onboard Type-A and Type-C USB 3.1 Gen2 ports built on the rear i/o for supporting next generation USB 3.1 Gen2 devices and to deliver up to 10 Gbps data transfer rates.
It comes with 2 ounces copper inner layers, using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, delivering lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Premium 60A Power Choke
ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
PCI-E Steel Slot
The advanced PCI-E Steel Slot packed with solid cover that prevent any signal interference with graphics cards. It also ensures the heavy graphics cards to be well-installed in the PCI-E slot safely.
Super Alloy Motherboard
XXL Aluminum Alloy Heatsink
Extra large aluminum alloy heat sinks that effectively take away heat from the MOSFET and chipset so that your whole system may perform more stable.
Premium 60A Power Choke
Compared to traditional chokes, ASRock’s premium 60A power chokes effectively make the saturation current up to three times better, thus providing enhanced and improved Vcore voltage to the motherboard.
Nichicon 12K Black Caps
Supreme 12K black capacitors with lifespans of at least 12,000 hours. Compared to other counterparts on high-end motherboards that merely have lifespans of around 10,000 hours, ASRock applied Nichicon 12K Black Caps that offer 20% longer lifespans and provide more stability and reliability.
A new designed protective cover for all of the crucial parts near the motherboard's rear I/O, so that they won't easily be damaged by static electricity.
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
2oz Copper PCB
Using only carefully selected copper materials for PCB layers, 2oz Copper PCB delivers lower temperature and higher energy efficiency for overclocking.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard’s components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Micro ATX
- Socket: AMD AM4
- Chipset: AMD B450
- Manufacturer OptionalDDR Type: DDR4
- CPU Support: Click here for CPU support
- RAM Technology: DDR4 (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 4 x DIMM
- RAM Speeds: 3533+(OC) / 3466+(OC) / 3200(OC) / 2933(OC) / 2667 / 2400 / 2133 MHz
Refer to manufacturers link for CPU related variations
- Maximum Memory: 64GB
- Graphics: Integrated AMD Radeon Vega Series Graphics in Ryzen Series APU
- Graphics Ports: 1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
- Multi-GPU Support: Supports AMD Quad CrossFireX
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x16
1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
1 x Ultra M.2 (2242/2260/2280) - PCIe
1 x M.2 (2230/2242/2260/2280) - SATA
- RAID: "RAID 0, 1, 10 "
- Wireless: -
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: "2 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type A & C at back)
6 x USB 3.1 Gen1 (4 at back, 2 at mid-board)
6 x USB 2.0 (2 at back, 4 at mid-board)"
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Mouse/Keyboard
1 x HDMI
1 x DisplayPort 1.2
1 x Optical SPDIF Out
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C
4 x USB 3.1 Gen1
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x COM Port
1 x TPM
1 x Chassis Intrusion
1 x Power LED and Speaker
1 x RGB LED
1 x Addressable LED
1 x AMD Fan LED
1 x CPU Fan
1 x CPU/Water Pump Fan
3 x Chassis/Water Pump Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x 8 pin 12V
- .: 1 x Front Audio
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.1 Gen1
- Accessories: Quick Installation Guide
2 x SATA Data Cables
2 x Screws for M.2 Sockets
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 1.4000 kg
- Warranty: 3 Year Replacement Warranty
- Manufacturer OptionalM.2 Slot(s): Yes (M.2)
- Manufacturer OptionalNo. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- Manufacturer OptionalMax LAN Speed: GB LAN
- Manufacturer OptionalRGB Lighting: Out of the box RGB lighting