- ASRock Super Alloy
- Intel® Quad-Core Processor J4125 (up to 2.7 GHz)
- Supports DDR4 2133/2400 SO-DIMM
- 1 PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 M.2 (Key E)
- Graphics Output Options: D-Sub, HDMI, DVI-D
- 7.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec), ELNA Audio Caps
- 4 SATA3
- 4 USB 3.2 Gen1 (2 Front, 2 Rear)
- Supports Full Spike Protection, ASRock Live Update & APP Shop
3 Graphics Outputs
Complete with all three types of most used connectors! Packed with a D-Sub + DVI-D + HDMI combo. Plus the HDMI port supports 4K resolution.
HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding
Supports HEVC 10-bit Decoding/Encoding to provide substantially improved video quality and higher bit depth video experience.
Super Alloy Motherboard
Sapphire Black PCB
Pure black PCB appearance. The new Sapphire Black PCB represents rock-solid quality and gives the motherboard a more mysterious touch.
High Density Glass Fabric PCB
High Density Glass Fabric PCB design that reduces the gaps between the PCB layers to protect the motherboard against electrical shorts caused by humidity.
Supports DDR4 SO-DIMMs
Supports the latest DDR4 SO-DIMM memory modules and most extreme memory performance!
M.2 (KEY E) For WiFi
Besides the onboard LAN port, users may also choose 802.11ac wireless connections by M.2 (Key E) slot.
ELNA Audio Caps
Who says high quality audio is only available on high-end motherboards? ASRock applied ELNA audio capacitors on mainstream and entry-level motherboards! Compared with traditional solid caps, the leakage current of ELNA audio caps is merely 3uA. This is the key to reduce noise level significantly and satisfy even the pickiest audiophiles.
Full Spike Protection
Some sensitive digital components on the motherboard are vulnerable to power surges, the excessive current may cause your system to malfunction immediately. ASRock Full Spike Protection includes various technologies to prevent your motherboard's components from being damaged by these unexpected voltage spikes.
Live Update & APP Shop
ASRock Live Update & APP Shop is designed for your convenience. We provide various apps and support software for users to download. You can also easily optimize your system and keep your motherboard up to date with ASRock Live Update & APP Shop.
- Motherboard Type: Desktop
- Form Factor: Mini ITX
- Socket: Embedded CPU
- CPU: Intel Quad-Core Processor J4125 (up to 2.7 GHz)
- Manufacturer OptionalDDR Type: DDR4 SO-DIMM
- CPU Support: N/A (Integrated CPU)
- RAM Technology: DDR4 SO-DIMM (Dual Channel)
- RAM Slots: 2 x SODIMM
- RAM Speeds: 2400/2133 MHz
- Maximum Memory: 8GB
- Graphics: Integrated Intel UHD Graphics 600: 12 EUs inside (Up to 750MHz)
- Graphics Ports: 1 x VGA
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
- Multi-GPU Support: -
- PCI/PCI Express: 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1
- Storage: 4 x SATA III
- RAID: -
- Wireless: -
- LAN: GB LAN
- Audio: 7.1 CH HD Audio with Content Protection (Realtek ALC892 Audio Codec)
- USB Ports Supported: "4 x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports (2 at back, 2 at mid-board)
5 x USB 2.0 ports (2 at back, 3 at mid-board)"
- Back Panel I/O Ports: 1 x PS/2 Mouse
1 x PS/2 Keyboard
1 x D-Sub
1 x DVI-D
1 x HDMI
1 x Optical SPDIF Out
2 x USB 2.0
2 x USB 3.2 Gen1
1 x RJ-45 LAN
HD Audio Jacks
- Internal I/O Connectors: 1 x COM Port
1 x Chassis Intrusion and Speaker
1 x CPU Fan
1 x Chassis Fan
1 x 24 pin ATX
1 x Front Audio
2 x USB 2.0
1 x USB 3.2 Gen1
- Accessories: "Quick Installation Guide, Support CD, I/O Shield
2 x SATA Data Cables
1 x Screw for M.2 Socket"
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Type: Retail
- Package Weight: 0.6790 kg
- Warranty: 2 Year Replacement Warranty
- Manufacturer OptionalNo. LAN Ports: 1 x LAN
- Manufacturer OptionalMax LAN Speed: GB LAN