Corsair 110Q Quiet Gaming Case, ATX, No PSU, 12cm Fan
The CORSAIR 110Q is a minimalist mid-tower ATX case with four high-density sound dampening panels and storage support for up to four drives, plus a 5.25in ODD drive bay
Keep It Quiet
The 110Q's minimalist design ensures that your system can fit in almost any environment, with four high-density sound dampening panels to reduce noise.
Flexible Storage Options
Supports up to four drives for the storage options you need: two 2.5in trays and two combo 3.5in / 2.5in trays in a removable cage, plus a 5.25in ODD bay.
Strong Cooling Potential
Includes a 120mm fan to cool your components out-of-the-box, with room for up to 4x 120mm or 2x 140mm cooling fans or multiple radiators to keep your PC cool.
Keep Your System Clean
Removable dust filters in the floor and front help keep your system clean long after the build is finished.
A front I/O panel with two USB 3.1 Type-A ports and a combined microphone/headphone jack provides easy access to your favorite devices.
- Form Factor: ATX
- #Hide#Small Form Factor: No
- Power Supply Wattage: No PSU
- Motherboard Support: "ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX"
- Connectors / Controls: 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A
- #Hide#5.25 Bay: Yes (5.25 Bay)
- Drive Bays: 2 x 2.5"" Internal
2 x 2.5""/ 3.5"" Internal
1 x 5.25"" External
- Expansion Slots: 7 Expansion Slots
- Cooling System: Included
1 x 120mm fan
4 x 120mm / 2 x 140mm fans
Water Cooling options:
- Colour: Black
- Material: Steel
- Compatability: Max GX Card length: 330mm
Max CPU Cooler height: 160mm
Max PSU length: 180mm
- Weight/Dimensions: 6 kg
418 x 210 x 480 mm
- Additional Features: See Overview
- Package Weight: 6.8000 kg
- Warranty: 2 Years
Write Your Own Review