Flash Gaming Matx Case 4x ARGB fans TG Front and Side Panels EPE
Flash Gaming Matx Case 4x ARGB fans
The new CiT Flash is an Micro-ATX PC gaming case with the perfect balance of looks and functionality. The front panel is fitted with 4mm tempered glass and the same on the left-hand side allowing you to show off your build. Four pre-installed rainbow fans come as standard, the lighting of which is aesthetically stunning with edge to edge LEDs there is greater light coverage creating a stunning gaming atmosphere. Designed using tempered glass, the Flash not only has the killer looks but the performance to back it up. This is apparent with four air holes indented into both sides of the Flash and cooling points situated on the top and bottom. The Flash has instant cooling straight out of the box with four rainbow fans included and you can easily control your fans using the reset switch once connected can be used as an LED button. Improve the overall performance of the Flash by taking advantage of the smartly designed interior and excellent build quality with room for single & dual radiators, up to four hard drives and support for higher end hardware.
CiT Flash Gaming Matx Case
- The perfect balance between style and functionality, the sleek front panel design made using tempered glass, behind the front panel is three pre-installed rainbow fans help create a stunning illusion.
- Includes four rainbow fans. You also have the option to install an AIO water cooler with room to fit a 240mm radiator at the front and top. A 120mm radiator can be fitted at the back of the case.
- Easily control your fans and have access to several colour modes at the touch of a button, once connected your reset switch can be used to switch between the different colour modes.
- A full left side tempered glass panel has been included allowing the user to show off their finished build and it also shows off the glow from the included rainbow fans.
- Made using an all-black interior the Flash has plenty of space to fit higher- end hardware to boost the overall performance of your system. With room to fit an Micro-ATX motherboard and a graphic cards up to 340mm in length. You can fit one 2.5 inch SSD or a 3.5 inch HDD on the PSU shroud or one of each at the bottom of the Flash.
Specifications of the Flash Gaming Matx Case
|User Controls||Power + Reset|
|Internal Expansion Bays||2 x 2.5" |
2 x 3.5"
|Expansion Slots||4 x Full Height|
|USB Ports|| 1 x USB 3.0 |
1 x USB 2.0
|Headphone Ports/td>||1 x 3.5mm Jack|
|Microphone In Port||1 x 3.5mm Jack|
|Cooling System|| Front: Supports 3 x 120mm fans (3 x ARGB fans included) |
Top: Supports 2 x 120mm fans
Bottom:Supports 2 x 120mm fans
Rear:Supports 1 x 120mm fan (ARGB fan included)
|Power Supply||ATX Power Supply supported|
|Form Factor||Mid Tower Case|
|Motherboard Compatibility||MicroATX |
|In The Box||Case|
|LED Status Indicators||Power|